WHY CHOOSE BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK?
This is my business, so I like to get to know my clients – many of whom are still my clients after two decades and who gladly refer me to family, friends, and co-workers. I do not outsource my clients to subcontractors. I am not a high-volume resume writing service. There are many resume writing services out there that vary in business model and pricing. I cannot speak for everyone else, but if you are looking to work 1-on-1 with the person who is involved in the process with you from start to finish, that is the type of resume writing service that I run. I am the first point of contact and will always be a phone call or email away to provide post-completion support. In short, I am your career partner.
If you would like to see a list of my credentials and achievements, visit my About page. If you want to see samples of my work, visit my Samples page. If you have not seen my list of services and pricing yet, visit my Pricing page where you can also place your order. If you would like to read what my existing clients and industry colleagues have to say about me, visit my Testimonials page where you can read 50+ stellar reviews and top endorsements. For even more client testimonials, you can read my client recommendations on my LinkedIn page. If you are looking for a few good career resources, including articles, visit my Career Board.
THE NO-WORKSHEET PROCESS
Contact Me + Send Current Resume + Confirm Career Goal + Place Order + Participate In A Scheduled Call (No Worksheets Involved) + Allow Up To 2 Weeks To Receive Your First Draft + Suggest Revisions + Receive MS Word and PDF Finalized Files.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your current resume if you have one) or call me directly at (631) 224-9300 to become acquainted, to confirm a quote, and to discuss next steps. If you do not have an old / current resume, I will require you to email me a chronological breakdown of your work history.
- Tell me what your career goals are and the type of position(s) and industries you plan to target.
- Place your order based on our phone call or email discussion.
- Once the payment is confirmed, we will schedule an info-gathering call.
- If you have additional information on file such as a list of achievements or performance evaluations, please email it to me, as well.
- The turnaround is up to two weeks (14-business days) from the time we have our info-gathering call to receive your first draft. I will email the draft to you as a MS Word for Windows file and a PDF file.
- Review your new resume. Use the Comments feature in MS Word to suggest edits or email a list of items you would like me to change. Then, email it back to me. I will revise the resume within 1 business day. If you would prefer to do it by phone, we can schedule a call.
- Once you approve the resume and other documents, if ordered separately, I will send you the finalized files in both MS Word and PDF file versions.
- Last, but not least, I am always an email or phone call away after we finalize in case you have a question.
MY RESUME APPROACH
In addition to creating a tailored career profile that includes the right keywords, I like to create a backstory to frame your experience and your achievements. That is what we collaborate on: Your experience. Your backstory. Your achievements. I take care of the design, wording, and strategy. As any good team, we collaborate on the process from the get-go to the finish line.
Resume writing requires critical thinking and lots of creativity in terms of how the information should flow, what the messaging should be, and how the resume should be designed – from modest to modern. I take many things into consideration that influence the resume strategy, such as the business environments you’ve worked in and/or are targeting. For example, startup ventures, high-growth companies, and brick ‘n clicks.
Moreover, I shape your brand to put you in a certain light. For example, are you a turnaround strategist? Maybe you are an industry trailblazer who has taken risks to drive the success of new business ventures. These “X factors” will grab and hold a reader’s attention and encourage them to call you.
Call my direct line at (631) 224-9300 to become acquainted so I can understand your need for my services and take you through next steps.
Please leave a message if I am on the phone or away writing & in the zone. Mention that you have been to my website and briefly explain your situation e.g., “I am a Director of Sales in the digital marketing space with more than 20 years of experience and need a resume for a possible opportunity.” Once I come up for air, I will return your call!
Thank you for considering my services. I look forward to hearing from you!
Ann Baehr, President & CPRW
BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK